Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cocoa the Cat

We've had a visitor at one of my schools for the past month or so.  A mangy, disagreeable looking cat who roams the school grounds and once in a while lets out a plaintive yowl.  The children have started calling him Cocoa because of his fur color.  On Monday, as I was sitting at my desk, Grace urgently told me to look!  And there was Cocoa on the top of a tall cupboard in the office.  I jumped up to snap a few pictures, thoroughly enjoying the excitement while Grace went next door to get a teacher to shoo Cocoa away.  The teacher came and chased Cocoa away with a broom and it was all highly amusing (for me at least).  Apparently this isn't the first time this has happened and I secretly (well, not so secretly now) eagerly await his return.

Cocoa was very interested in this box
He decided to climb into the box 
Cocoa had crazy eyes.  I wasn't able to capture the full extent of their craziness but here you can get a glimpse

No comments:

Post a Comment